C17200/CuBe2/CW101C/DIN 2.1247 Beryllium Copper
C17200 is manufactured to provide a combination of high strength and hardness properties coupled with superior thermal properties. This range of properties makes C17200 the premier material for copper alloy molds and a wide range of other applications from oil and gas to aerospace.
Co+Ni: 0.20% Min.
Co+Ni+Fe: 0.60% Max.
Note: Copper plus additions equal 99.5% minimum.
High strength, good fatigue strength, good conductivity,
non-magnetic, wear resistance
- Nozzles and needles for hot runner systems
- Inserts in plastic blow moulding and plastic injection moulding
- Needles and nozzles for hot canal systems
- Packing bearings rings in extreme high pressure hydraulics(e.g. jet cutting)
- Stud holders for stud welding equipment
- High strength, non-magnetic, non-sparking parts, sleeves,bushings, bearings for offshore, onshore, airplanes, precision instruments and medical applications moulding
Round bars, Round wires, Round tube,
Flat bars, Square bars, Rectangular bars, Hexagon bars, Plates, Sheets, Coils
Custom shapes are available upon request.
Rod: Dia.5~200mm; Wire: Dia.0.1-5.0mm
Tube: OD10~60mm, ThK 0.1~10mm
Plate: thk min 0.5mm
Custom Diameter & Sizes, Random Mill lengths
Related Standard :
Rods/Bars/: ASTM B196; SAE J461,463; AMS 4533,4534,4535; AMS4650,4651;
RWMA Class 4, GOST 15835
Tubes: ASTM B251,643
Strips: ASTM B194, AMS4530,4532; SAE J461,463, GOST 1789
Sheets: ASTM B194
Wires: ASTM B197, AMS4725, SAE J461,463, JIS 3270, GOST 15834
Plates: ASTM B194, SAE J461,463; AMS4530,4533,4534,AMS4650,4651; RWMA Class 4.
European Standards: CuBe2, DIN 2.1247, CW101C to EN, BrB2
Other material are also available